Friday, June 01, 2007

Half Year Gone

Today is super BORING and QUIET~~Grace is not around, =(00)= is not around, Eser came a while after class (This works both ways: we teman each other as she eats and chit chat), others are out to a college in Kajang~~

1st of JUNE!!! So fast!!

Was sitting down and chatting with Ah Ping..She mentioned that usually the 1st half would usually pass by slowly but this year, it seems to be flying~~~ and thinking of it, yeah, Darn Fast

Coming towards the 2nd half, I'm sure the days will FLY even faster..Probably due to work and people around me, at times, really can't be aware of the sailing time and days.

Looking back at the pictures I took; special days in February was like a month ago. Birthdays celebrated during these few months were just like a week ago. Going out for events were like yesterday~~ Gosh!!

Some of my resolutions are still NOT achieved..Have to work harder on it~~

Although not my initial plan to buy you but I still LOVE YOU lots, my dear K618i. [Yik Si, thanks for accompanying and helping me out on it ;) ]

Missing YOU guys terribly~~Faster arrange and set the thing la~~( we really gotta come out yumcha first le.)


0 Thermometers: