Monday, June 18, 2007

DAD's Day

myspace codes

This year, we did not really celebrate Father's Day. Dad's at work, mum and bro went back hometown. However, evening time, I went to Secret Recipe and bought one American Brownies and one Carrot Slice. One for my dad and the other one for my uncle. Drove down to his shop and surprised them with the cake. Glad that they loved it =)

The icon above says it all. You've always been my guiding star and will always be, listening to me about work or guys (happy and unhappy)..there when I needed help especially $$.. Hehe... Wanna say THANKS LOTSA again, DADDY. LOVE YOU!!

Lepaked there for an hour + then went and have dinner with friend. Had steamboat and was full to the brim. About to 'u-wek' that feeling. Haha..Always good to have quality time together, talk and laugh =)


0 Thermometers: