Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just feel like blogging

Today's weather: Cloudy

Went out to meet an image stylist and from there, more things are learned. Somehow or rather today just seems to be rather blue (for me). I think I did manage to hide this feeling (I hope I did) Hehe.. Cause you told me you only realized something is wrong when I asked you out for yum cha.

Reason for being blue? Don't know. Maybe it's hormone imbalance. I can hear my hormones yelling; Yeah, blame it on me again!!

Maybe it is also because I think too much.Felt good though after telling you the one thing that was bothering me. Thanks for being my 心理医生, (Psst, this doctor not bad le, his payment is just one Milo Panas) advicing, sharing and being frank with me. Appreciate it lots. Hugss....

Mum's giving tuition classes to my boss's nephew currently. Was in the studio with him just now and he told me: "Your mum just now told my mother-in-law, Aiyo, my daughter always about 11 something at night, Sometimes even later only come back. Don't know she really working or what la.."

OMG!! @_@.......... However, luckily got strong witness around..hehe~~~

6 Thermometers:

FL Sam said...

Tks for visiting my blog and the compliment. U have a nice blog too. :)

FL Sam said...

FYI, i added u to my blogroll.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

so shn, i see that you are exploring the blogosphere community.. hehe.. try joining MyBlogLog, you'll be able to meet others great blogger, :) like sam, he's also one of the member.

Chin Sh'n said...

Sam:Thanks

Jie: Haha, was just browsing thru~~ yeah, there are some cool bloggers around.

(oo) said...

u could hav another conselling teacher there, but then too bad ler, he missed it~ gotta teman that "fruit"... u get wat i mean??? hoho... NVM, now i think u ok liao, which is better than yesterday(?)... wat am i toking bout? haha...

Chin Sh'n said...

(oo): Ya lo, u gotta teman 'fruit'. No worries le, much better. thanks. Hugs