Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stay Strong

Been keeping track with one of my friend's blog and my heart really goes out for her...She now do not allow friends to leave comments on her page and I understand why. It really hurts when adults, what more people who are closely related to us give us the cold and silent treatment.

All I can tell you is, Stay Strong and will always be there for you should you ever need a shoulder...Takes time. Hopefully it'll not drag too long..Hugs always..

Changed my blog header..All thanks to Kelly =) maybe more things will be added..See how le

3 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

nice header! :)

Chin Sh'n said...

thanks =)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

you've been tagged on "5 reasons why i blog". hehe.. click here: http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2007/07/5-reasons-why-i-blog-meme.html