Monday, June 11, 2007

NO PETROL??!!

Went back to see my grandmother during the weekend with my cousin sister. Grandma's been sick for some time and seeing her made my heart ache. She has lose so much weight and I was being pretty imaginative~~~

Thought that I could finally have a good night sleep til morning after spending two nights with a train and early morning "mak cik(s)" bili-bala-ing but yet, this morning at 615AM, mum knocked on my bedroom door really loud and hard ; GIRL, WAKE UP, EMERGENCY!!

Me being blurry: Huh? What? Ha? (Rushed to open the door)

Mum: Dad's car died in the middle of the way on LDP. The 'Penang' bridge there. Quick, go buy petrol and give him.

Me: What? Oh..

'Kai Sau Ngap Kiok' like that wash up, take money, take phone, drive to petrol station behind of my house. I took one big bottle (1.5L) of Coke bottle and thought that I could fill RM 15 worth of petrol but mana tau, DUMB me, it could only fill RM 3. Haha.. The petrol attendant was really kind and helped me fill in 3 bottles of petrol worth RM 14. (inclusive of the coke bottle) =P

Petrol station, 625am, dad called once and asked if I'm on the way.
Me: still at petrol station.
Dad: Ok, faster

635am;
Dad:Where are you? Lots of cars oredi. Faster
Me: On the way..How to faster? The car in front of me slow ar

650am:
Dad: Are you reaching? Quick, I'm starting to hold up traffic
Me: I'm out on LDP but can't move any faster. Cars are not really moving.

7am; Dad called;
Me: I'm about to reach!! Huwait~~~
Dad: They are towing my car down cause I'm holding down traffic. You meet me further down after the bridge la, ok?
Me: ok ok

Saw the tow car and stopped behind my dad's car. Got down from the car, shock my head and handed him the bottles of petrol.

Dad: Hehe.. What? I thought can fill up the tank later ma. Mana tau so fast die off 'ke jie'? Hehe
Me: Haih~~

After filling up the RM14 worth of petrol, we departed. Reached home, thought can fall back asleep. Mana tau, 40 winks oso tak sampai~~~~~~~~~~

2 Thermometers:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

lolz.. *shaking head* 'Uncle, Uncle'..
so did your dad pay any $$ for towing his car?

Chin Sh'n said...

Haha..Nah, Free of charge. It's the LDP guys i think.. They must be thinking also le, Aiya, this fella zo ju sai tiu lou, free of charge tow la!!! =P