Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random tots

It FEELS so good to actually chill out during the weekend and have good quality time with family and friends alike.. Was parents' Anni and so we went to Subang Airport to have nice, yummy crab, prawns, lala, fried sotong, veggies and noodles.

Meeting up with a few of my close friends again was really fun. I think it's been like a month plus (minus the meeting up for Ad and gf) since I've met up with them to have a good chat and laugh. Also been sooo long since I've stayed out with them til EARLY in the morning~~~ =p [can't wait for the dinner]

Wedding bells are ringing....Next week.......

Guo Hui's PC tomoro~~Wishing him great big sales for his upcoming album =)

2 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

did u tell me that it was ur parent's anni? u didn't right? i just asked u wer u eat and u answered subang airport. right?

hehe.. coz i don't recall anything u say about your parent's anni. Sry if u've told me and i forgot about it... i got ur kor's sickness: Short term memory loss.. :(

but i think u didn't tell me, right?

Chin Sh'n said...

oh? did I not tell you? Hmm, I oso forgot le..Sorry oh~~~

Haha, kor got STM?? Aih, I believe most of will have wan le now due to busy schedule =P