Sunday, March 25, 2007

"Fishy"

It's been a long time since I've really used metaphors when I deal in everyday's conversation but I still do hear it often . This time mostly in Chinese rather than English and at times, I gotta ask my friends for the meaning of it due to my limited knowledge of Chinese vocabularies..

It is always fun and interesting to have meals or drinks whereby it involves only 2 person at times as many things can be shared and like my friend said, you might be able to "Catch a FISH" at the end of the day/meal. How big the fish depends on your how you view it.

Had a meal with a friend who happened to be the "fish" and it was a really funny night but yet I find it interesting because it has always; ok maybe not always but most of the time difficult to get info from "Fishy". It was pretty difficult to catch Fishy actually. I had to tug and pull and release it a few times before it finally gave in..Haha..

One thing for sure is I am really happy to know that Fishy is actually willing to share with me...I know it was hard for you to say it out. Thank you for trusting in me =)

0 Thermometers: