Monday, April 02, 2007

My Sunday (1/4/07)

A busy Sunday...

Left back to mum's hometown at 115am and reached at 315am. Went back to "行清".. Been a while since I've visited my granddad and I bought 3 roses before I went back..Had only like an hour's sleep..Aiyo, sooooo early.. Sky still pitch dark when we reached the cemetary site..had to take torchlight!!

Many people were to be seen and the environment was like Chinese New Year. Saw many interesting things which are being burned like new houses, cars, paper money (Hades cash) which looked like Singapore, America, Renminbi currencies..Haha...Long, red fire crackers were lighted and burned!! Reason? I don't know (Shrug) haha..All's done by 845am and on the way back, saw lots of car and there were RELA helpers..Imagine, go visit graveyard oso have to go through JAM!!! but luckily, we did not have to go through it...



Balik, mandi and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Halyway sleeping, "The Lyricist" sent an SMS telling us that he MacBook was STOLEN!! and it was only a few days old!! Eyes half opened but surprised, I replied asking him to report but mana tau, he sent back telling me that the police said not to report to them because it is April's Fool day. Go report to your friends instead!!

"Langsat!!!!!!!!!!" (A word I pinjam from my boss)...

Lepak at cuzzie's hse till 330pm and thought I could go home but he kidnapped me to teman him wash his car first..Aih, lucky got his girlfriend and terriers to teman..We were supposed to fetch my grandma as well and he told her that he'll fetch her at 3pm. However, we were at the car wash til 5pm and I was sweating like mad. As though as I was in the sauna!! Meanwhile, my grandma was frantically calling us, my cousins and mum..Afraid that we'll leave her behind..Old lady, what do you expect..Haha

On the way back, got stuck in the jam for 1 hour and I was feeling really restless cause before that, I got a call from my mum telling me that Milo got into a dogfight and was injured.. The other dog was a much larger dog but his mouth was covered in blood. As for Milo, mum said he injured his leg and was looking afraid..Worried, I called up Jean and ask for he help. Thankfully, I have her to treat Milo..

Reached home, had a good look at Milo and took him to the clinic today. His ears was bitten by the other dog. Sigh...One thing about Milo is, he is such a small dog but always growling and fierce towards dogs which are bigger in size than him..Dumb and naughty dog..

3 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. it's very up to date nowadays when it comes to "paper" stuff. When we isited my dad last last weekend, my small brother went to buy "paper" stuff too, & since it's the first time, he let the shopowner to pick a package for him. It consisted of 3 shirts, 1 shoe, 1 box of "Hades" credit card, 1 box of watch & belt, and few packets of money (upto billionsss & zillionss.. wt "Hades" as the background.) & few packets of colourful papers. If u go to the shop, you'll be more amuse by the things that they sold there (eg; zippo & etc...)

Anonymous said...

yer~~~ see something behind the.....

Chin Sh'n said...

Jie: Ya lo..now very advanced le, got astro oso..dun play play..

Ken_ny: 你啊, 想太多。 Dun simply scare ppl le =P