Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yesterday

I intended and have actually planned to write this entry come May but sometimes, things can be unpredictable so,

Last year's punya Yesterday
:

I took the courage and took a step into something that I have always been afraid of for the past 4-5 years. Was hoping that it will turn out beautiful and memorable..Those moments were really weird. Questions were always floating in the air but never brought out cause, NO guts kua..Haha..

Yeah, a coward, I am....

This year's punya Yesterday:

I would say I managed to keep up a good job by being happy... Throughout the year, most of the time when I pass by the road driving to work, that particular song and event will flash through at the back of my head..

I've been writing lyrics but only when I am really down but it was never brought out cause, NO guts to show anyone..Haha..

Yeah,again; a coward, I am..

This year's punya yesterday:

A beautiful song was heard similar to the one I wrote and it hurts.....

YESTERDAY................................

0 Thermometers: