Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sleeping during Karaoke???!!!

Ever heard of sleeping during karaoke session?? What?? u must be asking...haha, yeah tat bum happens to be me...Was reli tired and sleepy and when my bunch of frenz suggested going for a karaoke session, I just said ok but in the end, I ended up sleeping..Muahaha =P

Ian was asking for more details to be published as he said the previous entry was not juicy enough. Well, nothing much more to write actually..Hmm, lemme think..Hmm, ya lo nothing much oredi la..What I do know is just by following Ian to his church, he had a lot of explanation to do..hehe..(Must be seldom bring girls back to his church/hometown..haha) I think his dad wanted him to have dinner together but since I had one myself and did not know my way out, he being the kind gentleman went back down to KL with me and along the way, invited him over to dinner with my extended family instead..haha..In fact, I invited him when we left his house and finally I managed to persuade him..haha..I on the other hand did not have to give much explanations but one cousin brother of mine who was really curious kept asking me questions about him..haha..

Saw a movie: "Music & Lyrics" which is a romantic comedy. Pretty funny. Hugh Grant still manage to amuse me with his witty humor and tight pants with rocking hips ;)

This week has been a busy and tiring but peaceful week so far. A lot of work could be done without distraction and the feeling is just great!! Hopefully it'll be this way throughout til Friday then Weekend!!

0 Thermometers: