Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sleep Needed

Aahhhhhhhhhh...It's the weekend........Eyes are like a panda now. Black, small and felt swollen!!! Although I thought of spending my time on the bed til late noon, I had to get up to teach early instead and then had a day out with my cousin brother to Mid Valley to catch a movie, lunch and makan makan..Was supposed to meet him during the weekday but got caught up with work..He's been complaining about me always '747' him but well, that day I felt being '747' instead..haha...

The day went by smoothly and happily whereby we got to know each better after not meeting up for some time..We had a good talk during lunch; slightly about life; mainly about relationships which I have never imagined myself telling him about while getting to know his juicy bits and advices from him ;) hehe..

The best part was I did not have to drive... Lunch and movie was being treated as well!!! Hahahehe...Felt really 'hang fook' le....Haha..

Gonna spend my Sunday sleeeeeeeeeeping in til late.. Got to know that school's on holiday and grandma's coming tomorrow..Have to keep my room neat and tidy.. Milo's gonna have a tough time again..Sure cannot come in house so often liao and if unlucky, use cane to scare him....Sigh.....

0 Thermometers: