Monday, March 19, 2007

Let Go

It's funny how time can pass by us so fast and by the time you know, it already a month and 10 days. Always wanted to talk but never had the chance. Maybe it is destined. Sigh, I guess it's ok le.. I do not know if I still wanna hear about it or not. I just feel that there's no meaning to it anymore and I feel far again. Let bygones be bygones, I guess..

I feel that there's nothing to say whenever we are all out. Why? I don't know. They talk, I listen. You talk, I listen. You ask, I answer. They seems to know what's happening around more than I do..Maybe I have to start learning to let things go..Learn to stop carrying too much hope. Thought that I have succeeded in doing that but I guess the answer's pretty clear stating: No.......!!!!!

Is it really worth it to be so unhappy over things that you might consider petty? We all go through ups and downs in our life but I just wanna share.. I know what's you're thinking and what you'll tell me. Maybe I do not want to hear about it anymore after all but I also wonder is an effort really that difficult sometimes?

You: Sigh, What is it that you really want then?

Me: Sigh, I also don't know la..Suddenly not sure WHAT I'm writing..It is fate that brought us together; I just do not wanna lose you like I had lose him before...

3 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

'Is it really worth it to be so unhappy over things that you might consider petty?'

You know... for all my life I have been unhappy over small stuff. I consider myself over-hyper sensitive, even extremely lil things can entirely spoil my day. Just like that.

It's only recently I had that lightbulb moment, the moment where you go 'ah ha!'. I just want to stop being upset over small matters. It's difficult, but I kept reminding myself 'let it go let it go, it's a small matter lah.. it's nothing' and right now, reflecting on myself, I can say that I have really started letting loose and be more laid-back.

I don't know whether what I wrote is on the right track, or anything relevant to you, but I do hope you find happiness and joy, everyday. :)

(oo) said...

me wanna noe the TRUE STORY!!! hoho~

Chin Sh'n said...

Jase: Ur comments are relevant, no worries..Haha..Thanx lotsa for ur comfort..Yeah, reli have learn to remind myself to 'let it go' in order for me to enjoy my time.

ian: Hehe, if you can, try lo....