Thursday, March 22, 2007

SPARTAN??!!

Come across certain people in your life whereby they can be a real hypocrite, doesn't do what they preach, back-stabbers or trying to brain wash others? Can they not realize what they are doing? Can they not realize that words will always travel although not at the speed of light or sound?

Watched the movie 300? Although cruel but it is a movie to teach one about life values. Movies do teach have its purpose and moral. Do not just watch for the fun of watching.

RESPECTS are to be EARNED and NOT bought!! Learn to be a SPARTAN..

(Just to trail off a bit here.. This is a good movie with good figting choreography altho cruel, gruesome and unrealistic. Maybe it is becuz they are trying to make it look like game effects as well. I bought a packet of biscuits to munch during the movie but had no opportunity as there were so many gruesome parts whereby my two hands were covering my eyes. Then I just opened it and starting eating but was also thinking :"Oh no, they are fighting again!! My hands are very busy at the moment!! One is busy holding the biscuit and the other putting in biscuits into my mouth. MANA ADA hand to cover my eyes when got gruesome part??!!!" but thankfully, the final battle scenes were ok..hehe)

0 Thermometers: