Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Sweater ;)

Been balancing my time doing animation, studying and learning how to write reviews and Chinese. I'm currently attending Chinese classes given by Anna 老师 ;) I find it pretty interesting and will get hooked up to continue practising my work at times..Hehe..Hard work though (teacher said she will give test le..Stress!!)



Jian Yi is back from his trip and he really surprised me by giving me a sweater which was bought for Milo!! Was really touched..Thank you once again, dearest..When I went back, Milo seems to know that the sweater is for him and so I wore it for him..It looks slightly small on him but the sleeves seems to be at the right length. To me, he do look adorable and EVEN my mum who usually do NOT call out for him, called him over to her by tempting him with food to see him in his new sweater..Haha..


3 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

OMG SO CUTE!

and gambatte with the Mandarin classes!

Anonymous said...

Ah....he is so sweet hor.
still rmb ur adoroble milo...

milo looked so smart with that sweater..!

Chin Sh'n said...

Jase: Hehe, thank u thank u..will continue gambate-ing..

Eser: Yeah, he's really a sweet guy..This time, I know what's rmb..haha..Yeah, he really look cute to me =P