Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank you GOD

Last Friday night, I had a shock hearing that my parents met with an accident!! Was in the laundry shop collecting my soft toys when my brother messaged me and dropped the bomb. I called my mum immediately and my dad picked up the phone. They told me that they were fine and are waiting for the tow truck now. He was telling my the story about how the car skidded into the rails at the curve, suspecting that some people poured oil/grease on the road cause because before their car stopped,there were already 2 tow trucks approaching them and so on but I was not really listening to the details as I just wanted to be with them at that moment UNTIL he came to the part telling me that another big car(I forgot what car) rammed into them head to head!!!

Collected my soft toys and rushed to them. I was like "OMG, how could this happened? Why? What if they....." However, I thank GOD that they were safe and not hurt the slightest bit although they were spinning around in the car and banged by another car (according to them). Even my dad was saying "THANK GOD" and I was really happy..I just felt that he was referring to "YOU" or maybe that was how I wanted it to sound but anyways, I THANK YOU once again.


Reached to where they were waiting and was shocked to see the car's condition and was amazed that the car could still move and exit the tol. One of the tyre's rim was crooked and the tyre was cacat looking. The driver's door could not be opened and that's when the words "Another car was coming straight to our face, Luckily the car was driving really slow. If not....." flashed through my head. I shivered at the thought of it.. When my dad told me that part, he said all he could say was "O OH" and my mum was screaming but very softly...


At that moment, I had all sorts of emotions. Angry, fear, happy, sad, relieved...Picked my brother up from home and went to the police station to file a report. Was there for about an hour and a half. My my,there were so many people but I was on the phone during the whole time there. Well, I could not do much either. My parents had to be together with the tow guy. By the way, I was on the phone with my cousin sister callling from Paris.

Having the conversation with her made me realize that I missed her so so much. Of course I do miss and think of her any other days. We managed to catch up on so many things and she said that she'll be coming back next year and yeah, after 8 loong years of not seeing her, I'm finally meeting up with her again along with my much missed cousin bro-in-law and nephew. This time, when she comes back, I'm able to see her two younger kids whom I've not met in person as well (photo, yes). Rather excited.. However, all's not confirmed but she did mention that if she does not come back, she'll sponsor an air ticket for me to go visit her!! Wow, never expected that and was really happy to hear that..hehe...However, I do not think I'll let her carry all the burden. Well, it's still pretty far to think about it so, I guess till then only decide again le ;)


**************************************************************

Went to watch Open Season last week with some friends and it was not a bad movie. hilarous so, go watch it ;) Before watching the movie, went and buy a small shirt and a new carpet for Milo. I could see that he loves his new carpet a lot because the moment he saw it, he sat on it and ever since then, he always sit on it. Previously, he was always sitting on my mum's door mat and she was always complaining about his fur on her door mat. hehe.. Oh, Milo loves his new shirt too cause when he saw someone takes it, he'll come after it...haha...

3 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

Gosh! Milo is juz S~O~ H~O~T!!

Chin Sh'n said...

Hehe..Yeah, Ain't he? ;)

Anonymous said...

ouwww.. so cute!!

-kak siti-