Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tired but happy

Whew, really made full use of my day yesterday...been telling myself to tidy up my room for a month but so many things had happened and did not really have the chance to do so and well, of course was also lazy la.. Anyway, I finally got my lazy bum up and tidied the entire room [Else than that, I even washed the porch, bathed Milo (my beloved Jack Russell) and mopped the floor downstairs!!! could not believe I was that hardworking too..Haha].

Started in the morning and ended around evening.. Of course, with short breaks in between cause I had to be the chauffeur and drive my mum out to and back from her hairdresser...Managed to push up one my beds up leaning it against the wall, vacummed the carpet thoroughly, wash the curtains and comforter, clear out some unwanted stuffs and again, stock in some beautiful boxes/ tins/ books etc. which I do not even know if I'll be using it.. This happens whenever I clean up my room..

Took a short rest after tidying up as I needed to prepare myself for dinner with my friends later at night. Thought of taking a short nap but that brother of mine, giving an excuse saying that he did not know I was home, started blasting his stereo set!!!! Arggghh!! Managed to take a 15 minutes nap only (T_T)

Having dinner with the gang again was great to me although was pretty tired. Maybe it is because it has been a long time since we've gathered around all together like old times. After dinner, we went for a bowling. It's been a loooooong time since I've played and I finally touched the bowling ball again last night. Each time they play, I would just sit there and watch. Not having the interest of playing but don't know what got into me last night..I managed to strike once and have spares at times!!Yeah!! but my points were still low..Anyhow, it was still a good and fun game..haha ^_^

Body was aching when I got up this morning.. maybe it was because of all the climbing up and down the stairds and cleaning up of room yesterday...Sigh...This is the sign of 1) lack of exercise and 2) getting old??? (Oh Nooooooo!!!!!) Gotta do something about it!!!! [Bear in mind that I'm referring to REASON 1 OK?? ;) ]

0 Thermometers: