Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome Welcome

Welcome to Sh'ntigrade - 温渡日记- . This post will be about my new blog and probably there'll be new things.. Not sure yet though..I'll be trying my hands on Chinese words and maybe at times there'll be Chinese words appearing here and there. Of course with the help from my friends =)

Was sitting thinking of this blog's name and asked my friends for some help on the Chinese name and therefore, this name was thought of with the help from Eser and Ke Wang. Thanks lotsa..This blog name in both English and Chinese simply means temperature. English coming from the the word 'Centrigrade' meaning 'Celsius' in simpler terms. As for Chinese, it's "Wen Tu Ri Qi"haha..The first word would be my surname, second word comes from the word 'vacation' and finally, final two words means diary =) I've also learned from Ke En that "渡日" has it own meaning that says something about a journey (if not forgotten le. short term memory la)

So, welcome to the small little world of Sh'ntigrade ;)

0 Thermometers: