Thursday, October 26, 2006

Being a PIG

The long holidays were sort of boring for me BUT I would say that it was a good break as I could just take a good long rest without anybody disturbing me.. Did nothing much except got sleeping really late at night (playing games), waking up reaalllly late, eating, watching TV and sleeping again in the noon.. Was really living a life like a pig!!Not forgetting the good food cooked by my dad and grandma and also having meal times on time!! Although was a lazybum, I still did my bit helping out around the house, of course. Well, don't except my aged grandma and injured mum to walk and clean the house, rite?

Did some serious thinking and talking with dad and cousin bro and time to make some serious decisions again..There are some conclusions and decisions though but not all are confirmed.. Surrendering all to HIM and asking to help me make wise decisions ^_^

Met up with some friends too during the Raya open house and had a good chat and well, as all of us know, time flies. With a glimpse of an eye, it's Thursday and back to work !! Had to come in early too as there were some work which I needed to settle....Pretty sleepy though *Yawn* However, will and gotta tahan til night cause goin to watch "Open Season" ;) Hopefully it's as good and funny as others recommended ;)

All right gotta sign off and start work again so that lesser things to worry..

1 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

yah true! piggy u! muahahaha...