Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Have never really liked writing sad stuffs on my entries but maybe I just need to let it out..Been wanting to meet up with you and have a good catch up on things but so far, it has never happened. You're always on my mind whenever I'm near or far but the one bad thing is that at times I do not take any actions.. (Yeah, I admit I'm a rotten apple at times..hehe) At times I wait for your call , at times I so wanna call you out on weeknights or even weekends but I know that weekends are the busiest times cause we'll need to spend some time with our family after a long week working and not really spending some quality time with them. However, of course when we meet up, I'm happy, I enjoy it but yet something's missing..I don't know why...

You and I have heard many a times about the friendship story of Nee and I've came to know that you and I share one same thought.........I've been advise to talk about this but never really had the chance and maybe if given the chance, I don't think I'll even know how to start..One reason why this is not brought up is also because I know you are going through one of the hardest journey in life now.. I know that whenever people were to ask how are you, you'll reply that you're ok when you are not. I know why you do that but remember that you do not have to lie to me..Reading your current entry hurts me to hear your condition and of course worries me as well and I want you to know that you should not say "No one else should be worrying about me"!!!!

We do not really know much about what's happening in each other's life anymore. Maybe it's because you and I are so busy with our own stuffs.. I admit that I always could not make it when you call and I always feel bad cause I really wanna meet up with you so so very much...Sigh...I just feel that we're not that close anymore..If one were to ask either one of us now how the other party is, I know that I can only say "Oh, ok ar..so far ok le I think"..What about you? How would you answer? Don't worry, not forcing nor will force you to answer ;)

I don't know..We're still close of course but differently..To me, I know that I'm at a stage whereby I do not doubt our friendship@sisterhood..I know that it is as solid and strong as a rock..I'm sure that we are also at a stage whereby we understand each other well and some words are needless to say to send out the message. It is easily accepted and received ;)


Now, as we age and with our work, and also because so many things have happened especially unexpected ones, we've lesser time to meet up so I guess 顺其自然 la..So many more to tell you so maybe we'll talk when we meet..

P/s: please note that this should not be taken as a burden and do not worry about it..I'm much better letting it out now..






,Luv always & take care LOTS..........

0 Thermometers: