Sunday, November 05, 2006

Unhappy

There will always be two ways to view things be it personal or work...However, I feel that history is slightly repeating itself and it is pretty annoying. It makes me feel and look incompetent and unproductive when I'm not.. I knew that she (Y)'ll be calling me anytime to check and see if I've sent her the work however I could not do that because he(K) has yet to give me.

This has happened many times. Each time K will tell me a day within the week. I trusted him and therefore told/repeated to Y that K will send it to me the day that he told me. However, nothing was given to me on the exact day and so I gave K some more time and pushed the due date to the end of the working week. I knew that Y would also know that I've pushed the due day to the end of the week so she did not call me. Come end of the week, there's still nothing in my mailbox. This time I'm starting to worry and called K. Now he tells me that he is out of idea and will try to send it to me by the end of the day..

Just to make sure someone important (W) knows that I am doing my work and also sort of 'covering' my back, I told him but the reply I got from him is a dissapointment.

End of the day, Y called me and again I dissapointed her. Also I could hear that she did not sound very happy and frusfrated. I too understand her situation as she is having the same problem as me. Someone too is down her troat. I know that if I want, I could sound just like her with K on the phone but I did not.

Nightfall, I called and SMSed you but you did not pick up nor reply. Are you avoiding me?? I know that in your profession, mental block is very common and I too understand but I gave you the 'example' about 3 weeks and more ago!! Sigh, you can't keep doing this to me. Please do something about it.

Went home and I started blah, blah and blah-ing to my family and I've come to a conclusion that we need to have a talk again. Just feel that this cannot be happening everytime. We need to have a solution. I believe if this continues on, others will start to talk behind our back and does this do any good? :/

AaaaRRRRRggggggggggggggggHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!

Well, something good has happened too other than this and what's the good news? Will keep you updated again when I've really confirmed it..Hehe ;)

2 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

I guess that's the challenges of working life eh? We have to depend on people eventhough we don't want to. I hope the person who's holding you down will be able to understand the situation he/she is putting you in.

Hope everything works out! Hang in there.

Chin Sh'n said...

Thanks..ok, I'll hang in there..if dying, will surely find you to balance balik my hormones 1st ;)