Friday, November 17, 2006

生日快乐;)

Another year has come and another year older!! Mature? Maybe..ha.Thankful?? Definitely!!

Thankful and grateful for all the blessings that I’m receiving from GOD. Thankful that He has been guiding and leading me through when I’m feeling lost and opening many doors for me,allowing me to have unforgettable experiences and gaining from it.



Thankful and feeling blessed that He has sent many ANGELS without wings surrounding me with love.

My day started with messages flooding in from friends whom I have not expected to receive from =D Then, started to do some work at home, rushed to office, attended 升铭’s Press Conference in a rush but was late..hehe.. then back to office, settled some stuffs while waiting for Eser to arrive to go for dinner. Was wondering what time will she arrive as most of us were really super hungry. That was because a few of us did not had proper breakfast nor lunch. Only had some tidbits at the press conference =P


Went to Hartamas and had Korean cuisine at "Korean House". Was yummy, had fun and was really full!!

Wanna take this opportunity to thank 可望,诗豪 Pey Shen. 谢谢你们的礼物和 'cute' 蛋糕

To 忆诗,建亿,可恩,杰仔,以健,和Anna for celebrating and having dinner with me.


Also taking this opportunity to say many thanks to all of you again who have called and sent me those lovely wishes via messages/SMSes. Can’t wait for the meals on Saturday..Hehe ;) [Greedy pig]

Till then, peace out =)

2 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

hi shn.. happy belated birthday dear..

-kak siti-

Chin Sh'n said...

hi, thanx lotsa =)