Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Birthday Presents =)

My Birthday treats are not over yet..haha..Til today, I'm still receiving belated wishes and still be having one more birthday dinner (I think it's the last one) with my college friends..hehe..Feeling really blessed...Had Buffet lunch (Eastin Hotel) and Shabu-Shabu Steamboat dinner with my high school friends last Saturday. Lunch was really worth it and really yummy and ate til really full!! A lot more dishes were not tried as we were too full.. Would really like to go back there and eat the dishes that I've not tried.hehe..Then, after resting for about 2 hours at home, it was time to go for the 2nd round however, I could not eat much anymore during dinner. That day, I really felt like a pig...Gosh, many hours needed to exercise to get rid of all fat!!!!!


This year, it is a such a coincidence that some of my birthday presents are purple in colour..haha..Wanna say thanks to all of you who bought me these presents =)


1) Spectacles chosen carefully by Eser and Kit Zhai. (For ur info, the colour of this specs is purple altho it looks like black here) Those who chipped in are Kenny, Ian, Jase, Anna and Yii Jian.. Thanx lotsa, Mmmmuuuaaahhhkkkkkkkksssss and Big Hugssssss!!!!!


2) Earrings!! One of my favourite things in life..hehe..This girl knows that I love purple. She purposely chose this colour for the earrings.. Even the ribbon to tie the present and heart-shaped card (as shown) is purple in color..haha..Thanx lotsa, Jase!! Use the top's hugs and kisses k..hehe


3) Bath Slippers and Seatbelt-Handphone holder. By Sandra, Ayda and Fendi.. Thanx for dinner and these cuties.. I was rather relieved that it is not soft toys, though..hehe ;) Huggss and kissesss..





Else than these, there's something different about me too....Check it out..Hehehe ;P




So,.... what say you? ;)

Oh, wanna wish you, Chin Ven 姐 "Happy Birthday" too ;)

3 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

haha...that is a purple birthday,agree?
curious to know wat is ur wish..haha
anywhere,wish u hv a unforgetable birthday..luv u!

Chin Sh'n said...

hehe..thanx lotsa and yeah, this will be one unforgettable birthday.. =*

Anonymous said...

haha
i come to leave msg lah
sorry ya delay so long times
hehe
erm..a good try for change ur image
so fresh n young
^^
dun always thanks lah
thanks one time is enuff