Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mood Swings

It has been about 2 weeks since I've pen down a single thing. Since the last entry, wasn't in the mood for a lot of things. Mood and temper was really bad!! Don't know why I was feeling that way...Well, I guess the hormones will go "Yeah, go ahead and blame it on me again. I'm sooooooooooo used to it. Another one wouldn't hurt nor matter." But funnily, I wasn't really blaming my hormone although got slightly la.. I was feeling really not in peace. It lasted a week then I was in a better mood the following week. Now, it's BACK again!!!! Arrrgghh!! $%^&$%^$%&^*@#!%&

I dislike this feeling. Maybe there many unsolved problems and unnecessary worries that are haunting me. What is it, you may ask but I can't really answer you cause I wouldn't know how to. I guess I really need to sort out what is wrong with me and get into the OT immediately.

Anyhow, if I'm losing it at you, sorry la.Don't mean too and bear with it la k..hehe..

2 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

Hmm..mood swings are really irritating huh? Sometimes it's not that you want to be moody.. but everything seems to be getting in your way!

Haha.. hang in there.. Maybe it's because it's approaching to the end of year? I don't know.

Keep on praying, it helps. At least for me it does.

Chin Sh'n said...

yea,have to juz hang on.. Thanx lotsa ar =)