Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Christmas shopping's DONE!!!! Phew, Finally.. Went for the last shopping outing to Mid Valley last Sunday. My, it was MADNESS!!!!!!! Arrived there at aprx 1030am and there was a slight traffic already. Could not find any parking and had to drive down to P2. After spending about 20 minutes at the parking lot finding for a space, I finally got 1.

Already had in mind what I wanted to get but before going to the intended shop, went and 'kay poh' a bit at one of the stalls behind the stage and surprisingly, with great deal, got most of the presents from there instead =p

By doing so, saved lots of my time. Walked around lagi and soon, it was lunch time. Went and find my dad who happened to be in Mid Valley too for lunch. As we could not decide what to eat and also because most eateries were full, we just decided to and settled down for McDonalds although it was full as well..Hmm, what to do... It was pure MADNESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Too many people around. So difficult to shop. Luckily I finished shopping so; HAPPILY, I was soon on my way home.

Spent most of my afternoon and night wrapping presents.. Soooo tired............but very happy as all's done and just waiting for CHRISTMAS to come, celebrate and eat!! Hehe..Yum Yum..

1 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

Midvalley on Sunday????

I would avoid there on Sundays...

But traffic jam starting as early as 10am+ is really.. siao!