Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bells are Ringing, Bright and Sweet



Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, they're all around =)



It's 12 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! A time to celebrate Jesus's birthday, to remember HIM, hang out with families and friends and of course, exchange presents.. Ever since the starting of the month, been starting to write out a list of things that is ideal to be given as presents. The list is still not confirmed and time is running out.

However, there are a few which are settled. I've even given myself a BIG treat this month =) and now with what I call remaining-cash-in-hand I have now, gotta start re-calculating again..hehe..The best part of the season is to enjoy shopping, buying gifts and giving it to them. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they start receiving and opening their presents as it will be the best gifts I'll receive from them =P

2 Thermometers:

Unknown said...

yeah man.. buying gifts is find! hunting for it, wrapping it, anticipating the looks on the recipients face.. :)

Chin Sh'n said...

Glad that you agree with me *wink wink*