Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Surprise

This really came in as a sweet surprise!

Did not expect it to happen and did not see it coming.

Was in a moody state on that day. Plans with friends were cancelled and things did not really go as I intended to. Then, at night, after deciding on the makan place, I changed my mind after that. Weird enough, a positive and quick desicion/response was given.

Upon reaching the venue, it was quite impossible to get any tickets anymore. However, you were very persistent, saying that you were the one who wanted to watch and asking me to accompany you instead and mentioned that we could always try GOLD class since you striked lottery. (Kaka.Ya right..)So, ok, went along with it..

The queue was too long so we decided to have dinner first. After dinner, I thought can balik already but you said to try again. Sigh, already chances are slim, why la want to try somemore? Know that you were trying to cheer me up and also because you knew I wanted to watch. Hmm, ok la..Try lo..What more since there was only one person in front of us left in the queue.

When it was our turn, you gave the guy a booking number!! I was stunned!!! So, it WAS all planned!!!!!

Thank you...

0 Thermometers: