Saturday, November 01, 2008

Back to Blogging

Been so long since I've blogged...Just that I did not have the mood to do so and now the feeling is back...Hopefully this mood will stay and not leave so soon. So many yet so little has happened during these few months.

With the new job, new adaptation, new colleagues, tired feelings, motivated and unmotivated feelings up and down, the mood of writing and reading friends' blog just dispersed. However, thanks to some TRUE friends, they have always been by my side, cheering and supporting me along the way.. Got to know new friends along the way which felt good as they would make my day seems a little brighter everyday after a tiring day at work.

I know after so long not blogging, some of you might have lost the interest here but thank you if you were to come back and share my life story again..Will keep you guys updated again real soon!!

Til then, cheers to all and have a great weekend, my friends and my fellow blogger mates!!

0 Thermometers: