Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday 2008

This year, my birthday was celebrated in a quieter way..Not complaining. In fact, it felt good and there were a few surprises. Something I did not expect!!

Birthday eve was just a simple dinner..Then suprised by 一家八口 when I went and meet them. A cute cake and name being mentioned aloud by DJ!! Paiseh-nye..Thank you for taking the trouble and being so patient..Hehe....

Next day was still feeling pretty tired out..but I had 红鸡蛋!! Haha..This was not expected. Mum made it and I think it's been ages since I've had it. Not many wishes this year around but am glad that some actually remembered and there were some from those whom I did not expect from.


No presents but it was ok cause to me, it's always the thoughts that counts. (but I know there is one which would come in late la..Keke) Received a card from Blue~~Sweet and ji muis 4eva~~

Had yum cha session with the gang. Time to just catch up and have a cake (just 一个 'ji si')..





Yesterday, my present finally ARRIVED!! I was shocked and stoned!!! Never have I expected to receive such a present (to me, it's pricey la) You guys know what I'm talking about la...So so TOUCHED and HAPPY!!! Made me cry on the spot.....Hugs and kisses












Thank you Grace [for the effort and all. Altho I was suspecting something up your sleeves ;)]
Thank you GreenappOu...
Thank you (oo) [for getting it]
Thank you Jase......
Thank you Yii Jian......

2 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

so, wer's mine? no pantang for me getting my bd present late~ hoho..

Chin Sh'n said...

Kaka..okok..comin soon..'On the way' (song)..hehe ;)