Friday, November 07, 2008

Cuppa Cakes

Today lunch, cousin brother was asking me what is good to eat in Uptown just because I'm working in this area. However, I told him no idea..Kaka..later, he asked if I would like to join him for lunch with his colleagues as before having lunch, they were going to get cupcakes!! Hmm, sounds yummy and it's been a while since I've had one..So, there I was joining him and his colleagues selecting cupcakes~~

Nowadays, cupcakes come in different sizes, designs and flavours. No more the boring old vanilla or chocolate ones. We were spoilt with choices when we reached the shop (the shop's just behind my office and I did not know about its existence. Dumb me) and when there are lots of choices, here comes the headache (>.<''')

What's more when there are many cupcakes in CHOCOLATE flavours!!! (but some of it look a bit like 'shit'..Keke)

I love the box!! You might say that there is nothing to shout about but well, I personally like the design and will definitely keep it..(One more 'rubbish' as my mum calls it added to my 'Collection')..Have yet to try it cause it looks too cute to end up in my tummy...Keke..

Nice pretty looking box

















Cute looking Chocolate cupcake and Cookies and cream cupcake

2 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

you jia lat la...ask you got any nice food that place can intro also dont know...how come u have "pou" and work at that place 3-4 months dy...whtever la...just now read your blog and try to help you design it. dont say im not helping you next time..kakaka

Chin Sh'n said...

keke..kakaka..Thanks you lots lo... so waiting for it oh =P..Muax muax...