Friday, November 30, 2007

SLEEPY

A non stop week for me..

Monday - MV shooting..Started early morning, Really early as in reaching the studio 530am. Ran around buying tools needed for both the MVs and other errands. It was fun though as in watching and experiencing how MVs are being done. The working day lasted for 16 hours. I was too tired to drive home and had to crash into friend's place for the night.

Tuesday - Album photo shoot and MV. Another day which I had to start early. Being the running girl again but this day was much more relaxing as it was only in one location. The location was a show unit called 'Challis Damansara'. Really nice and cool house but if I had the money, I'll still double and triple consider buying this house as it is a townhouse which cost an arm and a leg.

Wed - Fri - Drama shooting....Different locations and SLEEPY. Simply because really not enough sleep...Thought wanna take my laptop and do work or watch movie but ai, mana tau???Mum's car also used..There is always a delay in the schedule..Thurs was supposed to finished at 9pm but ended up at 3am....Tonight don't know what time only can fong kong le...

Tomorrow - Off day (Supposed to have shooting as well but the other side has problem with their schedule so cancel...hahaha)

Sunday - Working from morning til night again..

Next week, full week again.....

Please do not be mistaken that I'm the main lead in the MV or drama shooting.. Haha...Of course, she's more tired than me but I believe we are tired in our own ways...Not much complaining so far except for SLEEPY!!!

Truthfully, I've learned a lot this week.. From handling stress, working hand-in-hand with others, listening to others' past experiences and learning from them, handling petty matters, seeing and observing others handle things, watching directors and crews working, the hard work and effort everyone put in..

Will be looking forward to the coming jobs and thank you to all giving me a chance and forgiving me on my mistakes...

4 Thermometers:

SunShine said...

hey my dear,remember take a break ya.call me anytime.muaxx

Chin Sh'n said...

ello, thank you lotsa ar..will call u wan le..hehe...

(oo) said...

u complaining ar...?

Chin Sh'n said...

(oo): nope..not complaining..still trying to readjust to my new work I guess..At times it's fun..but tiring but so far ok la..hehe =P