Monday, November 26, 2007

Starting to have a Bee's life

Last week I was full of doubts and insecurities...Can I handle it? Am I handling it right? Sometimes, I feel really helpless and useless cause I can't help out much...I know my self- confidences are still lacking cause at times I know that my opinions are or will be accepted. Just never really dare to voice it out. Sigh..

Weekend to me was really for me to de-stress and the results came out well although I had to work. No complains there..

Starting from this week, I'll be experiencing something that I've never done before and maybe something that I've always yearn for.. So much thing to learn and handle but so little time because it is all last minute work..

There'll be lack of sleep and working till wee hours..This will probably go on for 2 weeks or so~~

Through this, I know I'll be learning to handle stress and also my temper. Muahaha..

I've got a few pointers from her..Thank you for sharing and reminding. Hope that I will not disappoint her and them cause they are really giving me lots of opportunities to learn and catch up on things..

I hope I'll be able to update my entries although I'll be busy (maybe short ones although I know at times it is impossible)

OH GOSH, with such busy schedules, how am I going to do my Christmas shopping.....................

0 Thermometers: