Sunday, November 18, 2007

Birthday 2007

This year, I was slightly sad BUT yet had the Memorable and Touching moments on my birthday....The day started off by receiving SMSes and phone calls from good friends... To me, some of it are unforgettable as I have never expected wishes from them..

On that day, most of the writers cum good friends turned up at the office really early as they had a meeting and we had breakfast together while waiting for the representative to reach the office. It was a good meet up session for us as we seldom gather up together.

It was a busy day for me and seriously, never in my life I had experience so many surprises.. The first one was to actually get a watch for my birthday...Thank you soooo much 'You-know-who'...hugsss..

Later during the day after doing stuffs outside, I had to complete my work in the office before leaving off for dinner..My group of friends from the office would not tell me where we were going..So ok, fine..Ian offered to drive..

Reaching the carpark, I saw my car..OH NO, there were papers stuck to it..Was really shocked and slightly scared..Looks like those Ah Long Cham Sau....Reaching nearer, it was my face!! and written on it was 'WARNING: IT's MY BIRTHDAY TODAY'..WT???? All around my car leh~~~
Aiyo...Of course, any normal person will tear it off..Haha..(I later got to know that Ke Wang had his fair share of FUN~~)

Ian then drove us to Shabu for dinner...Eser, Jian Yi and Yii Jian so much early but they arrived only about 830pm..When they reached, the 2nd surprise appeared..There they were, CARRYING a balloon each and a cake, singing the Birthday song while walking in....Really touched!!

Eser gave me a present that I did not expect her to get....Cause I said that I'll get it 2 weeks later..for X'mas..They purposely went to Bangsar to get this present and was stuck in the jam...The cake and balloon was personalized by them...

After dinner, I had to go for second round, meeting up with Grace and Subang friends..Never did I expect for another round of SURPRISE!!!! Close to 12, I saw Sam and was shocked..Eh, How come he was here?? Then, I heard a familiar voice calling my name..There, on the stage was Anna holding a mic and Ian playing the guitar....My visions were clouded for the 2nd time!!!!!! OMG!!!!

They had purposely rushed over, coming in from the back door after dinner..........How could I have not cried???Been trying to upload the video for this part but can't maybe later la..

Once again, here I would like to say Thanx lotsa for everything to all of you!!! The presents, plans, the actions and most importantly, the EFFORT you guys and gals put in!!!

P/S: Ah Yi, I copy ur youtube ya..cuz my official photographer not yet gimme the pictures..hehe =P



0 Thermometers: