Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December already

DECEMBER already~~

Last month of the year...So fast..Time really flies...

So many things to do...So many things not yet accomplish...Sigh sigh sigh

I'm only beginning to feel really busy now with Yise releasing her album soon. This time I'm finally beginning to learn and experience what I've been wanting to do. I know the journey down the road will be tough. After a week of full schedules, arranging things, running around and lack of sleep, I've come to realize that I have to learn to be more alert, solutions should be given as soon as possible and things can change anytime anywhere.

So many things that I have to remember and blurt out straight away when asked..Ai, have to start training to have better memories..

My body's adjusting itself to late and sleepless nights. (I'm not complaining ok?)

All of the sudden, I wanna go SHOPPING!!!!!! for myself and also for X'MAS!!!! Have to find time, have to find time!!!!!!!!!

0 Thermometers: