Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tired + Luck + Blur

Although tired and having only about 6 hours of sleep on Saturday (that also did not get good sleep), I still went out for half a day yesterday. Went to shopping malls and did some shopping. Wanted to do some Christmas shopping but there was nothing that caught my eye..Christmas shopping this year is going to be tough!! Running out of ideas...

Went to catch a movie as well last night and it was pure luck. We could not book the tickets. The movie was supposed to start at 930pm. Reached the mall at about 9pm and thankfully there was a parking just nearby the entrance. We did not even have to go round searching for a space.

Rushed up to the cinema and when we reached, we saw a dragon..We were like Aiyo, so long la..How, how? Then I suggested we try our luck at the Gold Class counter..Guess what, lady's luck on our side!!! Yeah, we managed to get the tickets and it was 930pm!! Muahaha..

After movie, had to go search for car cause we used a different lift. It was so near us but yet so far cause we could not see it..Sigh, this teaches me that I have to start learning to remember where I parked my car.

Exciting? Ok ok la but seriously, tiring is more likely to describe our day...However, I enjoyed my day!!!!

1 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

u have been tagged by me lah
go see go see