Monday, December 17, 2007

忆诗发片了!!


The title simply means that Yise's album is out!! So happy cause it's finally out, it's the whole of Mobi's first baby!! YEAH!!

It was great fun to be involved from the start till watching it out. The feeling, indescribable..

Pre-Production --> Selecting songs and discussing about musicians who will be involved. MVs, album concept

Production --> Sitting in the studio during recording sessions, watching live sessionists play, missing my 'recording' and 'mixing' days, going out for events, MV shooting, photo shooting

Post-Production --> Selecting the order of songs in the album, Printing of album and posters, Selecting the cover and many more

So many things that I've learned during this journey..Although there are some things that I'm not personally involved yet there are things to be absorbed. It is everybody's hard work and most of our first time.

Funny thing is that I was really looking forward and excited for the Press Conference but on the day itself, I did not feel much as I thought I would but seriously, I was really happy. There was actually a part where by I felt touched and my visions were blurred but managed to keep cool la..hehe..

Anyway, CONGRATS and All the best 阿诗,we together-gether 加油 la ;) Yeah!!!

'With our Beautiful Artist'

0 Thermometers: