Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time =)

Christmas is one of my favorite season of the year. It is a time of sharing and giving. This year, I did not manage to really do any Christmas shopping and it was mostly last minute shopping. Some are hand made though..

The feeling that I have when my friends receive the presents I give out is indescribable. The surprise they show and the joy they show on their faces. Of course, before I see their expressions, I will be there worrying if they would like it or not as well...So far so good though.. Haha.. (However, if they are faking their expressions, well they do a pretty good job although I hope they're not la..Hehe)

Anyhow, presents are given out. Do not wanna think too much it oredi..So, too all of you:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..Also Also, Happy Holidays!!!

0 Thermometers: