Friday, October 26, 2007

Shit Happens

It's supposed to be a happy day for me as it's the last day of the working week til I checked something out and worried me..I can't have any access to it as time do not allow til later.

I can feel the insides of my brain pounding hardly against my skull..It's like going to smash like jellies but instead of on the floor, it's inside my head........
This feeling is really killing me..I'm trying very hard to control my emotions. It was slightly loose just now but I'm still holding in, taking deep breath every moment that I can remember..

Crying or losing my temper will not help. So solutions are being thought of instead but I have none til I could access and get my hands on the stuff.

Is history going to repeat itself?? It has been checked and I've forgot about the previous settings we've done. Please do not do this to me....

Argghh, I really HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't I just bounce the DAMM thing and include the other part later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are You always doing this to me? Empty promises that's what you're good at........You always make me say things that I do not want to say or tell.....Leaving pieces of SHITS around for me to pick up.....Are you going to be like this forever?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

c, still ok at the end of the day, no? =)

SunShine said...

ooi...how r u a?wat happen??anythin call me ya~

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi, hope everything is going fine now! take a deep breath before doing your work again! take care!

Chin Sh'n said...

(oo): Haha..Have to lo but still gotta redo all over again ar...but lucky all's ok le..

sunshine: OMG, I'm sooo touched.. You actually pen down words HERE!! Haha..Thanks..dun wory, will surely call u but am sure someone told u le..but will tell u more in detail wen meet..Hehe..

Jie: All's ok d..Managed to complete all by that night itself..Thanks lots..