Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grandma birthday

Happy Birthday Po Po!! (Her birthday today~~)

Last weekend during the Raya festival, I too went back to mum's hometown..To visit my grandma more actually..She hurt her leg and can't walk too much or else, she'll be experiencing painful and numb feeling.. My mum was saying that grandma was like a small kid asking her to go back..

When we reached, I could see my grandma's face light up..

She has lose sooo much weight...

Then on Saturday night, my eldest uncle came by and suggested having dinner outside the next day as we had to wait for my aunt who's returning as well and also to celebrate grandma's birthday earlier cause most of us are back..

Dinner was ok cause of the environment as the cousins and uncles and aunties are around.. However, the food was not up to par..Grandma did not expect us to celebrate her birthday and imagine the surprise look on her face when she saw the cake..

None of them remembered to bring camera but thanks to the advance technology and also my faithful camera phone, a 'chuin ga fook' of us cousins with the nieces and nephew with my grandma and uncle was taken...Say cheese~~~~~~~~

0 Thermometers: