Friday, October 05, 2007

Finally...

Finally had the chance to sit down and have some quiet time to write this blog. We've finally got to meet up and spend some quality time together.. Although it was only for a few hours but yet, I was happy. Both you and I know that whenever we plan to meet up, it never work.. Good for us to actually catch up on things and maybe finally for you being able to open up to me about your pain. I know it still hurts and both of us know that it'll take time. Anyhow, stay strong and I'll be there for you whenever you need me.

It felt good that I could tell you my inner thoughts as well that night. Realized that I could actually missed you so much...

Thank you for that night..Hugss and kisses =)

2 Thermometers:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i thought we have lost that "touch", but i realized we could really talk out hearts out! I am glad we hv that night even tho' its only few hours. thanks for being there! :)

thank you for still sharing! love you forever!!! *HUGZ*

Chin Sh'n said...

*Big Smile* and *Big Hugzzz*