Monday, October 01, 2007

Lazeeeee

I can finally have a good night sleep..or rather, sleeping better and more now..Past week was really difficult..You know, the frustration when you can't or do not get enough sleep..Maybe I've or am learning to let go and not be too stubborn on certain areas in life.. Go as it comes~~~

The past weekend was relaxing..Maybe it has been some time since I've really sat at home even during weekends doing nothing but eat, catching up on sleep and watching movie..Got la, do a bit of animation work..Haha..

Saturday morning was spent lazing at home and taking a short nap cause I was supposed to go for a movie treat with Grace..mana tau, I set wrong alarm and overslept..Hehe..Couldn't make it to the movies so I suggested that we go for a massage instead..Since both were really tired and wanted to have a good time relaxing. We went to Business Center in USJ 9. I think they're from China judging from their accent and style of massage. (It's very similar to the one I experienced back when I was in Guangzhou)

During massage, Grace and I chit chatted nonstop. Our busy mouth only stopped when we had to turn around for back massage..After the treatment, I could feel that my body loosen up so much more. After that, we went for lunch cum tea cum dinner..I felt that we sort of are experiencing the super rich ladies lifestyle although ours are much more cheaper la...

Then, we rushed down to KL First Baptist Church to see Ian perform in a Chinese Christian song-writing competition. Something that I've never seen or attended before. Performers are from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc. Wonder why there's no such thing in the English side.. Maybe there are but I do not know. However, the show was enjoyable. Most of the competitors are good and it's always comfortable to see brothers and sisters in Christ no matter where we are from or in what language, share our love and give praises to our LORD GOD.. Enjoyed it lots..CONGRATS to Ian and your band for getting third prize. Yes, I know, not you but still, you guys are a team ma..Ok la, better still, CONGRATS Xiao Bing (I don't know how to spell ur name le..Sorry ar..Hehe)

All in all, it was a great day..Enjoyed it lots as we have got to learn more of each other although a bit scary...Hehe.. Hope you had fun too ;)

0 Thermometers: