Monday, August 27, 2007

Where Are You?

Remembered the day you were brought back. Took you into our wings. It's been 2 years since you've stayed with us..

Remembered that you were always chased out of the house by mum and you're always slowly creeping back into the house thinking we do not know~~

Remembered that always want to get into a fight whenever you're brought out for a walk and we had to practically pull you or hold on to you.

Remembered that bringing you out to the vet, you'll start shaking badly~~

You've always enjoyed car rides. Always running from left to right and vice versa at the back seat. Only when you're tired, will you sit still with me but always have to lean against the car door. Have always been wondering why and still have yet to figure it out.Maybe you do not have the sense of security..

Yes, you're small but fierce and aggressive but yet always friendly and playful. Always curious and 'Wai Sik'..

The gate was accidentally left open slightly and you ran out.....(You always do that) Did not realize till this morning. We always manage to find you back but this time I knew the chances to find you back is very very slim cause you must have ran out since I don't know when Yet I tried.. Took the bicycle and rounded a few rounds~~~~~

Finally, time did not allow me to do so anymore and all I could was to pray really hard that you'll be back or some good Samaritans who found you will call us and let us know but till now still no news.

So I guess all I can do is still to pray hard or let it go and always miss you as you played a big part in my life..

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...

3 Thermometers:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh no!! milo went missing!! wat happened? why didn't u call me? wait wait.. i'll call u up after this.

Chin Sh'n said...

....In a state of blur and sadness le...sorry...thanks for calling..missing you la~~~~~

Anonymous said...

ok, understood your reason. dont worry, k! i'll pray for you & milo and will do the notices today. i will take his photo frm your dogster. Since you'll be home late, me & your kor will paste the notices for you. Hopefully he's in good hand and ppl will 'surrender' him back to you.

"Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." ~ Matthew 18:19-20

Love ya & miss you too!! :)