Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank you...

Weather: Cloudy

Yesterday was really a blue blue day for me. Today's still the same...Still no news....

Thankfully I've got a few good friends by my side...Thank you,

Ke Wang 老师 for being observant, concern and asking. Sorry that I embarrassed myself in front of you..

苹果 for listening and am really touched that you would have thought about it and help me by writing it your blog and spreading the news. (Know how much you dislike animals) Haha..*Huggies*

诗诗, knew that you know from him but yet not asking me what happened, being understanding and trying to cheer me up.. *Hugs*

(oo), it helped a lot by you being there when we had to take Coco (CK & Rick's mixed breed of Jack Russell and Don't know what) to see her doctor. It was really painful. Also of course, for your cheers...(I don't have long arm to hug the whole of you but still, hugs)

Thank you See Hao for asking.

0 Thermometers: