Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Small little things....

It's funny how Small little things can upset me so much and make me think about it for a long long time..I know it's not right to do so but I just can't help it. Seeing or reading it makes my mind go bogus and make me keep thinking Why, Why, Why??

I do realize and find myself complicated at times....
What does this means?
Too much unnecessary thoughts?
Is it worth it? Is it right?
Taking the right steps/ decisions?

'Regret' has never really existed in my life except for once or twice but NOW,this word is popping up frequently.

Sigh~~~~

I'm a person who is easily satisfied even if it is an itsy, teeny, weeny thought or action..Penning this down, I'm start to wonder again, Am I?

I think I am cause Small little things like a simple SMS can just make my day....

6 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

what's wrong again??? regarding LXXXS again? haha...

不要沮丧(learn new words today), things will get better soon(?). neh, juz crap only~ haha...

Chin Sh'n said...

(oo): no la, not LxxxS la..Juz something that I saw/read..
Reli new words..hehe..u ar, give comfy word then 'put lang sui'.. =P

(oo) said...

wat lah~ eh, yalor, few days more, then we'll have new colleague liao, dun pek cek bout the S$$$$y ar~ hoho...

enjoying "children's day" now~ kaka... c u later!

Chin Sh'n said...

Wat la u!!!!!!! Want say like that la? Must remind la??!! Fun la u, got children day..but never mind, we had fun too =P

Anonymous said...

do u want to share in details? i'll make myself available tonight if you want to talk. Call me,k! :)

Chin Sh'n said...

jie: hi sorry, did not see ur msg till today..and was workin til late..about 11pm sth..

we'll try to make some time n chat again lo..thanks