Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Attacked Again

Weather: Cloudy

Sigh, the weather's up and down these past few days. Raining practically everyday..Many people are getting sick and there I go (Again!), being attacked by my good fren, the BIG BAD FLU..
Not sure if I caught it from friends around or caught it after coming out from the BIG COLD FREEZER!! cause I was 'HA-Choo-in' and 'sniff sniff-in' after I walked out from it.

Spent another half a day in there yesterday and hmm, there I was wondering if the 'Wan Tan Mee' aunty downstairs wants extra 'wan-tons'...(Yeah, lame I know) Please do forgive me as I being a bit crappy here...

Freezer? Yeah, in case you're wondering, I always refer to Mobi's recording studio as a freezer cause it's always super duper cold (to me la, not everyone, I guess)...Whenever I enter, my loyal jacket will always be by my side.. Without it, I'll have to start borrowing from around~~

To those around who are still sick and getting sick, get well soon...

As for me, Dear FLU, please leave as soon as you had enough fun...Thank you

4 Thermometers:

J@n!ce said...

Poor gal, I can understand how bad your flu is. My elder boy is also having running nose & the small one is coughing...
Do take care ok? *hugsssssssss*

Chin Sh'n said...

Jan: thanks so much...getting better but still sniff sniff-in...

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

dear, take care wor! hope you get better soon! :)

Chin Sh'n said...

jie: Finally went and buy Vit C..hehe =P been dragging it for......Btw, feelin better le..arigato