Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The weekend was busy for me but good quality time is spent with my family especially with my dad as he have to work during weekends now. Also that my mum is often busy at night giving tuitions and me going back late. Sunday, my eldest uncle had a heart attack is now admitted to hospital. Serious I guess cause he's having the whole to himself and when we went for visiting, the monitor (showing his heartbeat and blood pressure) 's alarm went beeping once. Sorta shocked us, then not long later the nurse came in and reminded us only 2 visitors are allowed in the room and to let him rest. We were 'Oops' and 'OK'.

I think uncle's glad that we went over to visit him cause he keep wanting to talk but we did not allow cause that will make his heart work harder. (Among so many brothers and sisters he have, he's closer to my dad). He's still in hospital. Hope he'll get well soon...

After the hospital, went to 1U, celebrated Yii Jian's birthday. Karaoke...To me, the interest was more on the food and listening to them sing. Aih, all pro singers, mana dare to sing loud loud with them~~~

Went to hospitals yesterday. Yeah, friend aka Apek is in hospital, suspected for dengue but he looked so 'Long Ma Jing San' when I saw him. Off the drip and maybe after few days sleep, he can jump around. He must be dying without his cigarettes for so many days.. (Evil laugh) Hopefully he'll be well and discharged today.

...........................................................................................................................

We were supposed to meet up but in the end, again we did not. This always happens. I dunno why. Been looking forward to it actually. When the meet up was cancelled, I'm actually quite unhappy bout it but nothing much could be done. =(

Needed to talk to someone. Sent a message to a good friend,Sio Chin and coincidently, she said she wanted to yum cha after accompanying Apek so I said ok. Still needed to talk to someone, called up (oo) but he was busy..Sigh...

Called you cause I was lazy to type messages. Although you told me that you were going out soon but you are still willing to accompany me on the phone till your friend arrive. Thanks =D

I've come to realize that it's been so long since Sio Chin and I had girl's talk and last night was really fun. Although we met up 2 weeks back, not much updated news as last night. Stayed overnight at my place cause it was too late for her to go back and we talked till the wee hours. Really fun and missed those wacky days we had..


This slide are just a few pictures taken 2 years ago in my room during my internship months with Sio Chin and Apek.Sweet memories neva dies...



2 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

hi there, i hope your uncle is all right. Is he still is hospital?

wah, you know how to put a link in the post already! haha.. ( i meant the link to Yii Jian's Blog)

Haha.. i can imagine u sitting there and listening to your friends singing. you always did that! Been long time we never had any karaoke session. Glad you had fun with your friends. :)

Apek? Tze Wei ar? How's he now? :/

hehe.. is this pink message for me ar? i know you just wanted to pour out, that's why you wrote it down. I'm sry dear. Actually i had my clothes changed already, then i had slight headache. Then i received your sms saying you'll be late, so i thought then nvm lor cause i also needed to fetch your kor at 10.30pm the latest. After cancelling the meet up with you, i had to fetch your kor back because i wanted to rest earlier. :/

Glad you had fun with Sio Chin! Im sry for not being there! :/ I'll try my best, ya!

Hope you have fun tomorrow wt your cuzies at genting! enjoy your weekend! :)

Love,
jie

Anonymous said...

jie: haha..he's stil in hospital..Have to do operation le so waiting for it.

Hehe, as for the link, yeah, knew how to do about a mth ago..hehe..

Yeap, apek@Tze Wea. He's sud be out le. Like I said, was hyperactive wen go see him..

Sigh, why you so smart? and you always havin headache le...SEE DOC ABOUT IT!! STOP DRINKING SO MUCH COFFEE & TEH!! take care of urself lots k..

So fast, 1 week le. Yeap, gonna enjoy & de-stress myself. You have a great weekend too =)

Luv luv