Thursday, July 05, 2007

You're back.......

Heard that you're back here in KL and had been for quite some time...Heard that you're staying at a place that I've been to quite often recently and nearby. .. Things were still as they were. No pick-ups, no solutions. After being back here for so long, we have still yet to meet up.

A good thing? Perhaps.....

I could finally sit down and listen about your stuffs so calmly now. Tears do not well up anymore although it still aches slightly..

Do I still want to see you?
I do not know....(Maybe not anymore)
If I bumped into you accidentally, what would our reactions be?
I guess only my Beloved up there knows..

Took a quiz and ta-daaa: I'm a 80% Scorpio so beware!!


You are 80% Scorpio

3 Thermometers:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hmm.. i hope i get the right person of the one u r talking about. Sometimes, i wished we could talk face to face, rather than reading from your blog.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hey, i tought u said u've register MBL. where's the widget? wanna add you in my list ler.. anyway, i hv a surprise for you.

congratz! :) pls come collect your award at http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2007/07/being-awarded-by-two-beautiful-persons.html

Chin Sh'n said...

Jean: Yeah, at times, I wish we could do that too.. Some time this week maybe then..Maybe u R getting the right person ;)

I have prob la..need help..hehe..I saw the surprise..Really am..thanks so much!! *muakss*