Monday, July 23, 2007

Acting Producer =P

Was asked to produce a song for an animation episode that we're doing. Stunned cause I've never really done such thing before. College ok la but for something in the real world?? As usual, I tend to give myself pressure. Loads of it...

However, boss told me: "Aiyo, you follow me so many times in studio, can wan la..Try.." Therefore, given the opportunity, I tried but yet, I still find myself weak in it in certain areas. No no, I think lots of area..

Also, at times, I know that I tend to be right in certain stuffs but yet do not really dare to voice it out. It's sooo due to lack of self confidence.. Sigh, gotta start working hard on it..

Song done although I know there are loop holes in it..The song is now in the process of mixing. Today,a friend came up to me and gave me some tips on what can be done and improve when it comes to producing.. Thank you and appreciate it..

Weekend was fine..Had family dinner, celebrating mum's birthday earlier but tonight will be back home earlier to celebrate with her again la..hehe..Went to The Mines to find a cousin sister of mine whom I have not met for quite some time. Catching up with her was fun as I missed all those funny expressions and way of talking we use to have during our younger days.

Great to see her kids and feeling funny being called 'Sh'n Yi Yi' from a 7 years old nephew that I've not met before..Teehee.. Can't wait for next month when we'll all be going up for a trip with another cousin sister who is coming back from Paris with her family. Although we still keep in touch, I miss them dearly..August, faster come la~~

0 Thermometers: