Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The past 4 days

Last Saturday I had an unexpected number which appeared on my phone and hey you, thanks for MAKING my day a happier one~~

It was also 哥's 21st +4 years birthday. (That's how he put it when he informed us about the dinner we were to have together) We had BBQ which was something that we have not done for some time. Usually I do not like to sit in front of the fire coz it's hot and have wait for a long time for my chicken ready to be eaten but this time, I Q-ed along with them meaning sitting in front of the mini hot stove and turning the skewers. Had good time chit-chatting and this time's gathering is much different. Usually, we will have minum-minum session and playing cards but this time, we had Scrabbles session.. Something healthy and can allow the brain to work a bit after a full meal~~


Went to 1U on Sunday and boy oh boy, it was a torture finding for a parking space. I made an illegal turning and a guard stop me. Thought that he would tell me off but instead, he asked me to squeeze into a small space which was actually not used for parking. Thinking ok, I was GIVEN the permission to do so, so why not try my driving skills. Earlier on, I parked between a Kenari and a sedan car (forgot la what car). Boy, it sure looks like my Kelisa is a bit too FAT..How nice if it can TRANSFORM and become smaller..Haha.. (fyi, this pic is taken when I was going to leave)Finally!! NO more pestering from my Annoying brother.. He's been pestering me to go and get Jacky Cheung's concert tickets..Was in Sungeiwang yesterday and co-incidentally, there was a ticketing booth.. Ok, here comes my happiness, YAY!!!! I finally got the tickets!! Going to watch his show..Missed his 'Snow. Wolf. Lake' musical..Too pricey $$ Yet, there's another worry: Will I be outstation or overseas then? Hmm, go as it comes le.. Better not think about it~~

0 Thermometers: