Friday, July 27, 2007

Still Learning~~

If you read my last blog, I mentioned that....

I'm a person who lacks of self confidence. From there, I would like to add that....

I'm a person who really need encouragement in certain areas of life and the things that I do..

I'm a person who at times know what I want but do not really know how to express myself when I need to..

Today, I went up and consulted a 'doctor' or would be better known as Abraham 老师 ..Hehe.. Told him my problem when he asked me to do a certain task. He really is one big jolly man who never is shy to share his experience and from there encouraging me.. It is really good to know that he has his trust in me and ever willing to let me try out new things.

It's actually good to hear from him saying 'If you can catch what I said just now, (which I did) then you are fine. You just need to learn how, catch and be FIRM with your decision. Trust your ears. You Can wan la. I know you..' (Along with his famous laugh)..Hehe.. Pai Seh, Pai Seh..

Therefore Chin Sh'n, you CAN do it!!!Hahahaha..

Had farewell dinner with CK and Rick with a few Mobi-ans..Dad cooked Yummy food for us...Then we went to Cafe Flam, Sunway..been so long since I've had drinking and dancing session..Hehe...Gonna miss the, sooo much. Anyhow, here's wishing them all the best when they go over to GuangZhou.

0 Thermometers: