Thursday, June 05, 2008

RM 2.70!!!

Lao we, Yesterday's paper (when I read in the morning la) was saying most prob increase in August..Evening time, my phone went bursting with SMS-es coming in telling me that it is CONFIRMED that petrol will increase and not in August but when the clock strikes 12 midnight!!!!

From RM1.92 to RM 2.70 leh..That's an increase of 78 cents!! It is stated in today's paper that it will be reviewed every month la but I haven't really read the details yet..Will check it out later..

While driving back yesterday, everywhere jam..The dragon was reaaaaly long at petrol stations... Today morning, while driving to work, NO jam wor..Super smooth..9 sth in the morning leh..usually still will jam a bit..I was listening to the radio station and they were on this topic as well. Some who called in or SMS also said that traffic was smooth. Maybe people trying to save cost..Haha.. Some mention that they have to save on other things lo, some were suggesting to hawkers not to simply raise their price la etc etc..One that I liked most was one caller mentioned to ask the boss to increase allowance..So should have meeting today!! Haha..

0 Thermometers: